Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time reader first time poster pls help

Hi all,

Have couple of questions on my GC status.

Working with an Indian based company for last 11 years. They processed EB3 and have PD of 2008.Currently outside of US and going back on L1 A .
    Company refuses to change from EB3 to EB1 but said can do it in EB2. As per the predictions, EB2 is supposed be current by 2013 end ( for my PD)
    If I change to EB2, and if I get stuck or rejected in PERM process, will I loose my EB3 as well? If I re-apply, will my priority date will remain in tact ?
    I am okay to wait for another 2 years, but which is the best way?

I am confused and not sure what to do ? Appreciate any help in this matter...

Regards,
    DMK

GC question

Hi
    can someone pls help?

Comment

Originally posted by dmk_02 View Post
      Hi all,

Have couple of questions on my GC status.

Working with an Indian based company for last 11 years. They processed EB3 and have PD of 2008.Currently outside of US and going back on L1 A .
      Company refuses to change from EB3 to EB1 but said can do it in EB2. As per the predictions, EB2 is supposed be current by 2013 end ( for my PD)
      If I change to EB2, and if I get stuck or rejected in PERM process, will I loose my EB3 as well? If I re-apply, will my priority date will remain in tact ?
      I am okay to wait for another 2 years, but which is the best way?

I am confused and not sure what to do ? Appreciate any help in this matter...

Regards,
      DMK
      Your PD will remain intact. However, if you are qualified for L-1A, you are (generally speaking) also qualified for EB-1C.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X