Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 eligibility of 365 days outside US

Hello All:

I have a question on GC processing/EB1 eligibility and any help provided is greatly appreciated.

I have been in a managerial position for past 4 years and worked out of India as well. I have worked in India in three dirrent occasions in the last two years and none of them are having contiuous 365 days. I was in India payroll during this time and all three stays together I have close to 400 days in India. Do I satisfy the 365 day eligibility or should it be continuous? I dont see any continuous criteria in USCIS website though.

Or, if there is any related thread and you could direct me there, thats great.

Expecting help from GC gurus...
    Thank you!
    San

Originally posted by Sankaran View Post
    Hello All:

I have a question on GC processing/EB1 eligibility and any help provided is greatly appreciated.

I have been in a managerial position for past 4 years and worked out of India as well. I have worked in India in three dirrent occasions in the last two years and none of them are having contiuous 365 days. I was in India payroll during this time and all three stays together I have close to 400 days in India. Do I satisfy the 365 day eligibility or should it be continuous? I dont see any continuous criteria in USCIS website though.

Or, if there is any related thread and you could direct me there, thats great.

Expecting help from GC gurus...
    Thank you!
    San
    As long as your employment outside of the U.S. was continuous, you will meet the 365 day requirement. In that case you will be eligible for L-1A / EB1C petitions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X