EB2 -Category question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 -Category question?

4 Years Bachelor's degree + 10 year of IT Experience 6 years(Outside US) + 4 Year(IN US). Same Profile & Technology for 10 years.

Do I qualify for EB2- Exceptional Ability?

Originally posted by bkr_82_in View Post
    4 Years Bachelor's degree + 10 year of IT Experience 6 years(Outside US) + 4 Year(IN US). Same Profile & Technology for 10 years.

Do I qualify for EB2- Exceptional Ability?
    In order to qualify for EB2 exceptional ability you would need demonstrate exceptional ability beyond that regularly found in your field of expertise. The USCIS adjudicates these petitions based on three of the six options below:

- Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability
    - Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation
    - A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
    - Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability
    - Membership in a professional association(s)
    - Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations

Since you can demonstrate at least 10 years of experience, you will need to supporting options.

Your employer will still need to file the I-140, the only thing you will bypass is PERM. It is most likely easier to just file PERM rather than go to the process of documenting your qualifications and risk the I-140 being denied. In that case you will still have to go through PERM.

With a bachelor's + 4 years of progressive work experience you qualify for EB-2 anyway so if I were you I'd go for PERM + EB2. Your PD will be based in your PERM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X