Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I eligible for EB2 with Masters Diplamo in Computer Applications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I eligible for EB2 with Masters Diplamo in Computer Applications?

Hi

Could anyone please help me whether I am eligible for EB2 with below educational qualifications?

I have completed my SSC (10th class) + Board of Intermediate Education 2 years + Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3 years + 'B' level Masters Diploma in Computer Applications (Equivalent to MCA) 3 years and 8 years of IT experience.

In case I-140 of EB2 is rejected because of educational qualification, Can I go with PERM filing in EB3 from the same employer?

Regards,
    Phani

Originally posted by phanindra4all View Post
    Hi

Could anyone please help me whether I am eligible for EB2 with below educational qualifications?

I have completed my SSC (10th class) + Board of Intermediate Education 2 years + Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3 years + 'B' level Masters Diploma in Computer Applications (Equivalent to MCA) 3 years and 8 years of IT experience.

In case I-140 of EB2 is rejected because of educational qualification, Can I go with PERM filing in EB3 from the same employer?

Regards,
    Phani
    Depends upon th job description, if it requires a Bachelor's or equivalent then you would not qualify as USCIS considers only 4 years continuous degrees as US bachelors equivalent. At the same time if job requires a masters degree then probably you can try to prove through educational evaluation that MCA is equivalent to US Masters.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X