Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding EB2 Eligibility

Hello Team,

Can you please help me in providing some information and suggestions on Green Card ? If I am eligible for EB2 Category.
    Below is my scenario

1. I have a bachelor degree of 4 years (From VTU university , Karnataka 2004 - 2008)
    2. I have a Master Degree of 2 years (From Manipal University , Karnataka 2010 - 2012). I attended weekend classes while I was working as Software engineer and completed this course.
    3. I have 5 years of job experience in IT from January 2009 - January 2014
    4. I joined my current employer 6 months ago(in Oct 2014)
    (so I had 4 years 9 months years of experience when I joined the current employer)

I spoke to my current employer Attorney and got the know the below things

1. My Master degree must be evaluated to check if it is equivalent to US Master degree. If the evaluation comes as Equivalent, GC will b applied in EB2 if not in EB3.

Then when I asked him to consider my Job experience for EB2 Category, his response was as below

2. My experience with the current employer is not counted while applying for green card. And I have 4 years 9 Months at the time of joining the current employer.

So please suggest me on below things on how to proceed ?
    1. Will my master degree evaluation comes equivalent to US Master Degree ? any cases previously that you heard off ?
    2. Do I need to go for EB3 category ? Or Shift employer so that my five years of experience is counted and then go for EB2 category

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks Much

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X