Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requirements for filing GC Under EB-2

Hi ,

I am full time employee and i have a Masters Degree in Computer Science from a good university as well. Recently my company has agreed to inititate GC process for me. But since i have Masters i would prefer to have it filed under EB-2.

Can any one here please suggest what i should meet to file under EB-2. I know the job description must include Masters as the requirement but does it require any experience as well or Masters Degree plus 0 years of experience in the Description should be fine.

Please help me here in making me clear on what the exact criteria's to meet for the eligibility to file under EB-2

Really Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Vinod

Originally posted by vinodbvarma View Post
    Hi ,

I am full time employee and i have a Masters Degree in Computer Science from a good university as well. Recently my company has agreed to inititate GC process for me. But since i have Masters i would prefer to have it filed under EB-2.

Can any one here please suggest what i should meet to file under EB-2. I know the job description must include Masters as the requirement but does it require any experience as well or Masters Degree plus 0 years of experience in the Description should be fine.

Please help me here in making me clear on what the exact criteria's to meet for the eligibility to file under EB-2

Thanks

Vinod
    https:///eb-2-employment-based-green...professionals/

Comment

Originally posted by vinodbvarma View Post
      Hi ,

Thanks

Vinod
      Same Question O.O

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X