Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Work outside country while GC in process?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work outside country while GC in process?

Hi
    My employer has recently initiated my GC process and is at very early stage(Labor approval).
    I may be traveling out of US for another assignment which is potentially for 2 yrs, will there be any impact to my GC process if I work outside after my I140 is approved?

If your I-485 has been submitted,your Adjustment of Status might be denied because the processing was abandoned (if you don't make your interview).

--Ray B

Originally posted by santacruz01 View Post
    Hi
    My employer has recently initiated my GC process and is at very early stage(Labor approval).
    I may be traveling out of US for another assignment which is potentially for 2 yrs, will there be any impact to my GC process if I work outside after my I140 is approved?

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If your I-485 has been submitted,your Adjustment of Status might be denied because the processing was abandoned (if you don't make your interview).

--Ray B
      Yea I don't want to abandon the process. I'd like to keep the application process going while I'm gone

Comment

If you are out of the country when your Adjustment interview date is scheduled and you miss it, you will have abandoned your processing, receive a denial letter, and lose your fee payment.

--Ray B

Originally posted by santacruz01 View Post
        Yea I don't want to abandon the process. I'd like to keep the application process going while I'm gone

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X