Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Not yet Received.

Hi,

I have been issued an immigrant visa because my wife who is working as a nurse sponsored me. Unfortunately, since the time of my arrival last August 1, 2014 and until today (Sept 29, 2014), I have yet to receive my plastic card. Although i had recently changed my address thru online and received a confirmation email on it but until now i do not know the status of it. Im worried because ill be travelling out of the country 2 weeks from now.

Thanks

You have to pay the Green Card issuance fee of $165 before the card will be sent to you. For instructions on paying the fee, go to:
    These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

--Ray B

Originally posted by J.H. View Post
    Hi,

I have been issued an immigrant visa because my wife who is working as a nurse sponsored me. Unfortunately, since the time of my arrival last August 1, 2014 and until today (Sept 29, 2014), I have yet to receive my plastic card. Although i had recently changed my address thru online and received a confirmation email on it but until now i do not know the status of it. Im worried because ill be travelling out of the country 2 weeks from now.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X