Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A and Green Card

Hi ,
    I am on L1A visa . My employer has agreed to apply for my GC under EB1 category as I have been on a leadership role .

I wanted to understand, what is the average time period which USCIS takes in issuing the GC under this category from the date of filing.

Look forward for a reply....any estimates based on prior experience will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

rmawks

Originally posted by rmawks View Post
    Hi ,
    I am on L1A visa . My employer has agreed to apply for my GC under EB1 category as I have been on a leadership role .

I wanted to understand, what is the average time period which USCIS takes in issuing the GC under this category from the date of filing.

Look forward for a reply....any estimates based on prior experience will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

rmawks

Last green card based on L1A I saw was for a member of the financial community - a guy that has been around the world working as a manager for one of the top five investment banks in the US, handling investment teams of 200+. Good luck in getting a GC under EB1 for an L1A visa . . .

Time: between four and eight months of processing time - either to be granted or denied.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X