input/thoughts on eligibility for EB2 and NIW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• input/thoughts on eligibility for EB2 and NIW

i'm an MBA (from a US university) and have worked 10 years+ in the business research field in outsourcing. I am located in India and i have extensive experience in govt. sales. i read the requirements for the EB2 category and i beleive i can pitch my ability to sell to the indian government as my unique ability, as i can provide high value marketing to US businesses who want to sell their defense and other equipment/services in India.

as such i'm self employed and want to come there on my own. anybody know whether i might fit in for EB2 and/or NIW? what would i need to show? for instance, i could get recommendation letters from government officials to help show how well connected i am. US businesses are very active in promotion in India and i can offer them excellent value addition.

Originally posted by mr2face View Post
    i'm an MBA (from a US university) and have worked 10 years+ in the business research field in outsourcing. I am located in India and i have extensive experience in govt. sales. i read the requirements for the EB2 category and i beleive i can pitch my ability to sell to the indian government as my unique ability, as i can provide high value marketing to US businesses who want to sell their defense and other equipment/services in India.

as such i'm self employed and want to come there on my own. anybody know whether i might fit in for EB2 and/or NIW? what would i need to show? for instance, i could get recommendation letters from government officials to help show how well connected i am. US businesses are very active in promotion in India and i can offer them excellent value addition.
    Ability to sell stuff can hardly be called "exceptional ability". Please re-read the information on the USCIS web site:

"You must be able to show exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. Exceptional ability “means a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business.”

The bar is pretty high for an EB2 - it is more for "I created Google" or "I have a Nobel Prize" than "I sold some surplus USMC equipment to the Indian Army"

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X