EB1 approved in 14 days!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 approved in 14 days!! :-)

I would like to thank you and also recommend a team of lawyers from wegreened.com , the best immigration lawyer with years of experiences! My husband is an artist, they took his case in November, we get all documents together by may , they helped us with everything what we needed, get documents together,prepare the petition and there we go, OUR CASE WAS APPROVED IN 14 DAYS!! :-) :-) we are now at NVC stage and soon to come to usa as a permanent residents! :-) so if you really need the best immigration lawyer you should really contact them :-)

Absolutely support the recommendation above - wegreened.com

My case was filed with WeGreened.com team under EB1A category. They helped me through the process of choosing the right people to obtain recommendation letters, drafting the letters, gathering the required documentation and filing. I filed under regular processing and unfortunately it took almost 10 months to finally get an APPROVAL of I-140. The attorneys followed up promptly with USCIS when my processing date was within the processing time window.

I followed up with my local congressman and I am not sure if that played any role, but I received an approval notice within 2 weeks of the communication from our local congressman to USCIS.

Best of luck to all who are awaiting immigration decision.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X