Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 application without attorney?

Hi there,

I work for a startup and we are looking to file a green card application soon. 2 separate law firms I have been working with have quoted me that it'll be at least 12k in attorney fees which is a huge amount for any startup.

Here is my question: Has anyone here ever filed without the help of an attorney and can share their experience? Is it feasible or will the workload be too much? Any suggestions are welcome. I am aware that I'd be much better off with an experienced immigration attorney by my side but I'm just looking to evaluate if it's possible at all to get this done without getting law firms involved.

thanks!
    Joe

Originally posted by Johannes Dietz View Post
    Hi there,

I work for a startup and we are looking to file a green card application soon. 2 separate law firms I have been working with have quoted me that it'll be at least 12k in attorney fees which is a huge amount for any startup.

Here is my question: Has anyone here ever filed without the help of an attorney and can share their experience? Is it feasible or will the workload be too much? Any suggestions are welcome. I am aware that I'd be much better off with an experienced immigration attorney by my side but I'm just looking to evaluate if it's possible at all to get this done without getting law firms involved.

thanks!
    Joe
    most people do it with a lawyer because of the employment visa is complex. if u feel that u will do ur research and gamble with ur career then go for it. theses lawyers are wickedly expensive. it is going to cost u over $20,000 once u pay the lawyer, the different government organization, fees, etc. the beauty about uscis they will sent you request for evidence if u missing any paper work

good luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X