GC - EB1 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC - EB1 Help

Here is a background information on my case which would help understand.

I am working for an X company for past 10.5 years and currently on L1A in US. Currently PM for a project at US.
    Trying to collect the doc or alternative to see if I am eligible for EB1 -
    Current Designation is Associate Architect Technology
    · Worked as a Technical manager offshore before coming to USA (at offshore in 2011…I was a Technical Project Manager).

· Is it okay to be Associate architect or do to change my designation to manager- this is initiated but I didn’t give much importance to this for follow up yet?

· For offshore - I did review my team members, some of them orally and some with Excel sheets (I have one excel sheet as a copy with me as proof and nothing else).so I don’t have all the Performance reviews of each team member for all the projects i am In.and all of them have left the company. Same applies for onsite as well.
    is this above criteria help GC on EB1.

What documents do I need from my side for EB1 and alternatives if needed?

I have a Xerox copy of birth certificate one from Hospital and one from municipal office but I original was somewhere and not found. Is this sufficient?

Here are some of the documents list across which I have collected but and can you please help with alternatives which of below which are needed and which are not needed.
    · Current Resume with dates of employment in month/day/year format
    · A complete separate list of visa types that you have held. Also, provide dates of all travels in and out of the US with specific visa categories (including trips to Canada)
    · Org chart showing your designation with company from start date to current with management and subordinate team members.
    · Copy of performance reviews that you have done for your subordinates (during offshore and onsite periods)
    · Job duties % breakdown showing your designation with Company from start date to current. Please insert the time period as well -Sample attached
    · Copy of your joining letter from Asia and US (if applicable)
    · Copy of promotion letters
    · Copy of 12 Asia pay stubs for the period before you came to the US (or Form 16 submission from India as an alternative)
    · Copy of 3 latest US paystubs and 2015 W-2 Form
    · Copy of the I-129 S Form and Support letter from the Blanket petition
    · Copy of passport, visa and I-94 for you and your dependents
    · Copy of your subordinates’ resumes or degrees (Finding it hard time to get these - not sure if it is really needed

Can we apply for both I140 and I485 at once what is your suggestion and advantages we have applying at once and individually

As company approved to initiate GC process, want to check with you on alternatives for non-available or partially available documents so that It will help me process in EB1.

Thank you,
    Vinay Kumar
    Last edited by kvvinaykumar; 08-17-2016, 11:44 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X