No announcement yet.

PERM LC-EB2- How should i file - with Bachelors +5 Years of Exp or with Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM LC-EB2- How should i file - with Bachelors +5 Years of Exp or with Masters

My US employer has started my paper work on PERM LC EB2 Category. I have total 14 years of experiences out of which the last 11 years are with the current employer.
    I relocated to their US office in Aug 2014.

I have 3 years Bachelors ( B.Sc Comp Sc ) + 2 Years ( M.Sc Comp Sc ) + 14 Years of work experience.

My manager thinks to file PERM LC EB2 based on Bachelors Degree + 5 Years of experience.

Please advice on how should i file for PERM LC EB2. As per the documentation links i have master and with relevant experience, can i ask the company/manager to file EB2 based on Masters degree.

Thanks in Advance
    Karthik

Originally posted by karthiekya View Post
    My US employer has started my paper work on PERM LC EB2 Category. I have total 14 years of experiences out of which the last 11 years are with the current employer.
    I relocated to their US office in Aug 2014.

I have 3 years Bachelors ( B.Sc Comp Sc ) + 2 Years ( M.Sc Comp Sc ) + 14 Years of work experience.

My manager thinks to file PERM LC EB2 based on Bachelors Degree + 5 Years of experience.

Please advice on how should i file for PERM LC EB2. As per the documentation links i have master and with relevant experience, can i ask the company/manager to file EB2 based on Masters degree.

Thanks in Advance
    Karthik
    It's better to do bachelors + 5yrs, because you may have to justify why masters is needed and you may have to evaluate your degree from foreign country as it is not US masters. Just ,y 2 cents, not a legal opinion

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X