L1a to greencard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1a to greencard

I working on L1A visa under blanket petition and want to get greencard status

My company willing to file for green card , i send all my documents now
    My company lawyer said he need a letter from my abroad company (Head Office)
    Is this document is necessary , without this letter is it is possible to proceed my process
    In The Head office whom I report to left the company , it is very hard for me to get that letter
    what i need to do in this situation

Thanks
    Raj
    Last edited by raj_repos; 02-20-2017, 11:17 PM.

Originally posted by raj_repos View Post
    I working on L1A visa under blanket petition and want to get greencard status

My company willing to file for green card , i send all my documents now
    My company lawyer said he need a letter from my abroad company (Head Office)
    Is this document is necessary , without this letter is it is possible to proceed my process
    In The Head office whom I report to left the company , it is very hard for me to get that letter
    what i need to do in this situation

Thanks
    Raj
    You should be able to get this letter since you work for the same company. They need to know if you were working as manager overseas for at least 1 year before coming to US. The easiest way to show that is getting a letter from your company / previous office. You can get that letter from the Human Resources area or the responsible person for the department you were working for.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X