Unskilled worker in US, can?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unskilled worker in US, can?

Hello friends. Yes, need yr kind advice.!
    I am now working in a managerial position in one NGO. I used to visit/training in US for one month sometime ago.
    Now for my family and wife's sister reunion, I d like to apply for unskilled work in US through an agency for 10 years greencard.
    My question -
    Is it appropriate for my case to get the unskilled work visa (as I am now in the managerial position and used to visit US)?
    If yes and I ve gotten 10 years greencard - what s next after the 10 years? Can I extend it or apply to be US citizen?

Thank you and wait to hear for your advice,

In general, agencies purporting to offer aliens immigrant visas for unskilled work are scams

That said, employers really can get immigrant visas for unskilled workers, subject to labor certification (proving that they can not find US workers to do the work). Once labor certification is complete (typically a 1 year process), they is no further backlog unless the employee is from China, India, or the Philippines

The issue of course is that we can always find US workers willing to do unskilled work, so it is extraordinarily difficult to win labor certification for unskilled, unspecialized work. Furthermore, the process requires an employer to make a very large investment in time and money. There are very few situations in which a US employer would make that investment, rather than just making do with the US workers they can find

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X