Documents submitted for EB1A & following response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents submitted for EB1A & following response

I applied for the visa and was asked to submit master transcript & resume. This is the response I received via email after submitting documents. Does it means the documents are all good and I just need to wait for the date to be current or they'll review the documents once the date is current? It's an EB1A Application & they asked for my resume + master transcript. When I go to CAEC website, it shows Admin processing but case updated date is today

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Immigrant Visa Unit acknowledges receipt of the documents for you and your family.

We regret to inform you that since the time of your interview and with the recent submission of your outstanding documents and passports, visa numbers for your visa category are no longer available. The annual limit for your visa category has been reached and your visa category is oversubscribed. We are unable to issue your visa at this time.

We will inform you once visa numbers are available again possibly at the beginning of the next fiscal year.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We hope that this information is helpful in replying to your inquiry.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Immigrant Visa Unit acknowledges receipt of the documents for you and your family.

We regret to inform you that since the time of your interview and with the recent submission of your outstanding documents and passports, visa numbers for your visa category are no longer available. The annual limit for your visa category has been reached and your visa category is oversubscribed. We are unable to issue your visa at this time.

We will inform you once visa numbers are available again possibly at the beginning of the next fiscal year.

Thank you for your cooperation.

We hope that this information is helpful in replying to your inquiry.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Any one ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X