Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consular processing question

Hi ,
    my question is I have my opt and my company is being a supponsor to me to have my greencard , so I had worked while I was a student pas 3 years in uber and I had a tax file and I paid which was illegal for me to work I know But I had to , now I was knowing I will go wit adjustment of statue but my lawyer told me that we will go with consular process , which I do not know anybody went through and I do not know how long it takes .. can you please give me some sample or advice , they said it depends on country , I am from Turkey

thanks guys

Originally posted by kaankoyun View Post
    Hi ,
    my question is I have my opt and my company is being a supponsor to me to have my greencard , so I had worked while I was a student pas 3 years in uber and I had a tax file and I paid which was illegal for me to work I know But I had to , now I was knowing I will go wit adjustment of statue but my lawyer told me that we will go with consular process , which I do not know anybody went through and I do not know how long it takes .. can you please give me some sample or advice , they said it depends on country , I am from Turkey

thanks guys
    Someone in an employment-based category is not eligible for AOS if they have been out of status or illegally worked for more than 180 days since the most recent entry.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X