X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Application for Permanent Employment Certification was not certified

Kindly guide me what i can do?

Denial Reason:

The ETA Form 9089 indicates that the employer did not conduct the additional three recruitment steps for a professional occupation. Specifically, the employer left Section I-13 to I-22, the professional recruitment information blank. The occupational title of Graphic Designer with a SOC Code of 27-1024 is considered to be a professional occupation and is listed in the Appendix A to the Preamble-Professional Recruitment Occupations. Because the employer did not perform the additional three recruitment steps for a professional occupation the application is denied.

AUTHORITY FOR DENIAL: Per 656.17(e), the employer must conduct at least three of the additional recruitment steps listed in Section I of ETA Form 9089 when recruiting for professional occupations.

The employer is reminded that, as an alternative to filing an appeal, i.e., either a request for reconsideration pursuant to 20 CFR 656.24 or request for review, pursuant to ? 656.26, it may correct the deficiencies as outlined in the denial and submit a new application to the Atlanta National Processing Center for review.

The employer now has the opportunity to directly upload its documents in the PERM Case Management System (CMS) without having to send its documents to the helpdesk or via postal mail.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X