Retrogression Inquiry for Nurses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrogression Inquiry for Nurses

My petition was filed under the green card category for Schedule A worker (Nurse from the Philippines) on August 2006. I am now on my Packet III and have mailed all the requirements last November 2006. Is my file gone for retrogation or is it in the current quota? In any case how long will it take USCIS to clear my file?

Originally posted by michelle0824
    My petition was filed under the green card category for Schedule A worker (Nurse from the Philippines) on August 2006. I am now on my Packet III and have mailed all the requirements last November 2006. Is my file gone for retrogation or is it in the current quota? In any case how long will it take USCIS to clear my file?
    Your file will sleep now untill your PD becomes current. Nobody can say for sure when your file will start moving. wait for congressional intervention to become schedule A current and then your file starts moving.

Comment

nursing retrogation

Hi

When is the expected date of removal of retrogation ? I am currently L2 visa, i am getting job offers but worried about sponsorship.. because of retrogation employers are denying to file greencard.. Please advice.

Thanks
      Usha

Comment

hi,

When is the expected date of removal of retrogation ? I am currently waiting for my I140 to approve.when the retrogation is removed.

Thanks
        kamalamma

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X