Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Priority Dates, how long will they remain Current?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority Dates, how long will they remain Current?

I may not understand the procedures about the Priority Dates, but i have a question..

How long would you think it will be Current? Oct'07? Is there any way to analyze that?

I am on B1 and my employer is intersted in applying my GC but is worred if the Priority Dates will remain current till i get my labour approved? Btw employer wish to start the process by early July.

Any response is highly appreciated.

regards
    Sam

Originally posted by sam2075

I may not understand the procedures about the Priority Dates, but i have a question..

How long would you think it will be Current? Oct'07? Is there any way to analyze that?

I am on B1 and my employer is intersted in applying my GC but is worred if the Priority Dates will remain current till i get my labour approved? Btw employer wish to start the process by early July.

Any response is highly appreciated.

regards
    Sam
    If you're on B1, there's no adjustment of status possible. No GC while on B1/B2. It is a NON-IMMIGRANT visa category.

Comment

AOS is possible on B1 as well, the dates though would not stay current beyond Sep 30th if that long.

But what happens is after you file I-485 your B1 is invalid and you will need EAD to work and AP before you can travel outside the country

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X