Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no more visa dates.........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more visa dates.........................

https://www.immihelp.com/us-immigrat....html#julyvisa

aos

what does this exactly mean. I am not sure I understand. are they saying that they wont accept any applications for aos.

this doesn't make any sense to me. I thot the whole visa availability being current was for july and they were not accepting any application before july. isn't that not true?

Comment

this mean this:

UPDATE ON JULY VISA AVAILABILITY

The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following:

Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation have been made available.

Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.

Comment

they are rejecting 485's

Comment

Sad to hear this…I can feel how people or immigrants are in too much pain now…anyone can express their anger…but only up to that…these people who are filing their AOS this July…already borrowed and produced money in all other ways, fill-up their credit cards and spent time to prepare their documents…paid the lawyer’s fee in full…do their medical exams (valid for 6 months)…etc, etc, etc… and now USCIS is announcing that they will discontinue the intake of I-485 applications starting July 2, 2007.

Do you think they are playing games? Are this people behind all this game are just born today and won’t expect that after moving the PDs drastically will not expect a “tsunami” of applications that will hit them?

Do you think these immigrants won’t feel that they are a kind of a puppet? Or I will say like a stupid child who was offered a candies and following immigration wherever they will go? Are they another God here on Earth??? I can’t believe this kind of things is happening in this kind of a country…

I am very very disappointed…

Comment

Hi Friends!
            My priority date was available on june.Due to some problem i cud not apply on june thinking that july date is current too.Is it valid to apply it now as per june visa dates.Will they accept my application?

In this link they hv mentioned like this...

Any cases that were filed for a July 1 visa date will be returned. Any case that was filed per the June Visa Bulletin should have been accepted by the USCIS; however we are aware of many cases that have not yet received their receipt notices. It remains unclear what will happen to those cases.

please do write the suggestions

Comment

sorry you missed the boat

Comment

wht does it mean to those who filed in june

wht does this mean to those who filed in june 07

Comment

those who filed in June are fine

Comment

485 applications "fedex-received" on June 29th

Hi All - My application was fedexed to USCIS on June 28th and delivered on June 29th.

Offcourse I don't have a receipt notice yet. Would that fall in OR out of yesterday's retrogression shock from USCIS ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X