Cost for greencard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost for greencard

What is the cost for the whole process of green-card?
    I would like to know how much this costs.The lawyer who did my H1, is charging a total of 10985 with legal fees. I am a h1 holder and not married.
    Isnt this a lot?
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

looks like bata rate!!

Originally posted by topcatin
    What is the cost for the whole process of green-card?
    I would like to know how much this costs.The lawyer who did my H1, is charging a total of 10985 with legal fees. I am a h1 holder and not married.
    Isnt this a lot?
    double check with your lawyer if he forgot to add 99 cents at the end of his fees....(then he can match bata rates....10985.99)!!

jokes a part, including application fees and attorney fees etc., for me its costing close to 7K that's only for the time being and not sure how much surprise I will have in later stage...)...Thanks to USCIS and their daily changes and new surprises, now I am used to all this mess!!

Comment

haha good one,bata rate.it seems.haha .
      no its 10985 with all the stages and stuff.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

tooooo much

Oh Man,

Is it so expensive just because you are unmarried? Ahhhhh

Well, it looks too much, unless he is going to get it directly from Mr. George Bush!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X