Nebraska Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska Office

Could you please let me know the April processing times for this office?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Look at http://www.immihelp.com/timings/nebraska.jsp
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I-485 - Transferred to local USCIS office, now what?

Got my LC and I-140 approved in 2005.

Application for I-485 (EB3) has been filed in May of 2007 (NSC), got my FP also on June 2007 and got my EAD on August 2007. Work-base GC application is still pending and got transferred to a local USCIS office (Los Angeles) from NSC. What does it mean? Transferred for what?

I got a letter for an interview last November 2007, went and did the interview, officer said can't approve GC because my priority date was not current at the time, but we did proceed with the interview and no problem, he just asked for additional information (DE6 copies, check stubs and updated letter of offer of employment) and soon as my PD is current (Oct 2002) they can approve, submitted and waited after 60 days, came back to inquire about the status (using InfoPass) because my PD is current, the inquiry officer can't tell the status, so I was sent to the 8th floor as they will pull my application (from the storage.. aka "file", wtf) a 15 minute inquiry led to 3 hours of waiting (and watching others with hopes of "american dream")... and the original officer that did my interview DIDN'T even see me, but a new officer was assigned and came to see me at the window (which I know she has no idea about my case) and just simply requested additional information (again!), such as last 6 paystubs, w2, and letter of employment. My lawyer submitted them all last week... NOW WHAT?

Can anyone enlighten me about this processing? Has anyone did undergo the same process and how long before they have got their GC? If they will request for more additional documents (which I believe is just an excuse to prolong the process) I am considering filing a lawsuit against them because of the stress Im suffering that affects my quality of life (not being able to accept advancement opportunities due to EB3) for the last 5 1/2 years since my application for GC has been submitted. Is it possible?

I would appreciate all inputs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X