Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 with 5 Years if Experience

Hi All,

I started working from May-2003 when i passed out of college.
    I Joined my company in US in May-2008.

So in total , i have 5 years of Progrssive Experience, My Employer is wiling to
    file my GC in EB2 category.

My Attorney is creating some problem, because in my Bachelour's degree, date
    mentioned is SEP 03, He is considering my experience from Sep 03 to May08, which is making my Experience 3 months short of 5 Years.

But factually i started working from May03 !!!

What can be done in this case, so that my GC is filed in EB2 ???

Thanks a lot

The date the degree was conferred upon is important as the experience should be after the degree was obtained. The attorney is right. Wait for couple more months for your own good.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Even if i wait for SEP 08, then my US experience is not being counted,,,i.e. starting from May08.....

I don't know why ??

Any Idea ???

Comment

Because experience gained on the same job cannot be counted. There are reasons for it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Check out H1 FAQs first!
          http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

The job must have the EB2 education and/or experience requirement to qualify for that category.

For example, if someone has a PhD but the job only has a BS requirement, it can only be processed as EB3.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X