Need help to get employer to sponsor Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to get employer to sponsor Green Card

Hi, I am Indian origin New Zealand Citizen interested in moving to US. Any one can help me out to find a employer who sponsor me. or any employment agencies who post green card base vacancies. I am Bachelor of Commerce from University of Bombay. I have overall 18+ work experience out of which 2yrs we looking after convenience stores. Thanks.

You would need to find an employer and prove you have skills not available with US workers. Managing convenience stores would not normally qualify.

Comment

Where can I find the eligibility criteria for an employer i.e. what are the basic requirements that the employer must meet before he can sponsor anyone for H1B. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by C4us
        You would need to find an employer and prove you have skills not available with US workers. Managing convenience stores would not normally qualify.
        Are you sure? pretty much every convenience store / gas station I have seen has an Indian managing it?
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

That is not the case where I live. Many citizens and PR work in and own such establisments.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X