Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Query - L1 Visa

Hi,

I moved to US to work for the same employer as India on L1A visa. My employer applied for my / wife GC on EB1-3 category 2 months back. I completed my / wife biometric last week.

Need advice - Due to parents medical reason I may have to move back to India. Please advice If I can continue with the GC application from India or would I need to withdraw the application since I am moving back to India ?

Thanks !!

I think if you applied for I-140 and I-485 concurrently, you can change from Adjustment of Status to Consular Processing. Then you will get an interview call when your turn comes. You come on greencard from India.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

CP transfer from AOS (form I824) to local consulate would take a while. May be, you need the delay. Consult an attorney to do it.

Google for "AOS to CP" and read the very first link.
      Last edited by txh1b; 12-01-2008, 10:56 PM.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for advice

Thanks allot for your advice. Will consult my attorney for sure & look into the links. Any other information would be highly appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X