Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce + GC processing

Hi All

My husband is on H1B visa and were married in 2002. In 2006 , I filed for divorce in India. Now currently I am in India and my H1 B visa has expired.

While I was in US , he had filed for GC via his employer. I came to know that recently he got his GC and has not informed the consultate about the marital status . The divorce is still pending here in India.

I do not have the application number but is there a way that I can track the green card status via SSN # or something like that.

Pls help

Hi

Hi there,
    what si your plan.? you need divorce or you want to be in US ?From what you have written on the forum it sounds that you are out for creating trouble to your ( i can say ) spouse or ex-spouse ...why? Would that be really worth ...well my advice is if you guys are not getting along then mutually consent for separation and move on with life ..and if you want to live your life in US you can do it by your own efforts ..either by education or find an H1 sponsor...its really sad that you even at this point want to still track down your spouse's Greencard information thru an illegimate way...i guess we Indian's will never grow up !! sorry but this is just my understanding and i may be wrong ...
    But wishing you good luck for your future..
    God bless you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X