Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about EB2- NIW application

Hi

I am applying for green card in the category of EB2-NIW (Profession holding advanced degree- SELF PETITION). I have one MS (Genetics and Plant breeding) from INDIA and two MS degrees from U.S.A. (One in Biochemistry and One in Chemistry/Biology). In the cover letter, can i mention about my previous projects as well or i should only mention about the current project? Can any one send me the sample cover letter for this purpose? When ever i sit to start my cover letter, i am just going crazy and don't know what to type.

I would really appreciate any suggestions on this aspect and i really need a sample cover letter for this purpose. I bought the NIW package already and they have a sample cover letter which is entirely of a different field which is of no use to me. I need a sample cover letter from the persons who are in the scientific research field.

Thanks so much for your time and i am giving you my e-mail ID here so that if any one has a cover letter, they can send me to my e-mail ID. Thanks so much for the help and time.

[email protected]

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X