Address for EB2-NIW application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address for EB2-NIW application

This site is really helpful and gives solutions to most of the questions that i have. Now i have a question. I am filing for EB2-NIW application (self petition) and where should i send my application? I got all my reco's with USCIS, NE address on them. I work in Texas A&M Univesity but the University does not sponser my green card because mine is not a permanant position. So i am applying by myself. Should i send my application to Mesquite, NE address or Texas Service Center, TX address? If it is the second one (TX address), can i change the address myself on all my reco's that i got (risky, i know). What should i do? Can anyone please suggest on this?

Jasti

Hello Madhu,

Sorry this is not an answer to your question, but I myself have some questions wrt NIW. I'm also planing to apply for NIW. Do you have a phD degree, do we need lot of publications in good jounals in order to have better chances of NIW approval. Could you please give you some info about you background?

I really appreacaite your help. Hope you find answers to your Q's pretty soon.

Thanks,
    Keerthi

Comment

Perm.Res.application

Hi Keerthi

Sorry for my delayed response. Actually i haven't checked this forum for a while. I don't have PhD. I did two M.S. from U.S.Univerisities. I have only two publicaitons but i do have 7 publications from Indian Masters degree. I just applied for green card in EB2-NIW category yesterday only. I do not have a lawyer also. I am just applying on my own. I can help you in this aspect and just ask me what you need either information or copies of documents or what ever. I have gone through the same situation and i can understand.

My e-mail ID is [email protected]. You can contact me directly to my e-mail if you need information.

Madhu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X