Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C Resume

Hi,

I am in the process of gathering all of documents for my application. Can anyone please help me finding out resources to have a template for EB1C Resume? How you guys did yours? any specifics I need to follow.

Appriciate your help!

There's no secret template, it's just your resume. Not to be awkward or scare you but if you can't write your resume explaining your job history and current job/responsibilities then that would be a big red flag to me.
    EB1C (approved I-140)
    Package : I-131, I-485, I-765, I-693
    02/01/21 - Day 0 - sent to Phoenix
    02/02/21 - Day 1 - Delivered - signed by F.Brown
    04/02/21 - Day 60 - NOA Received for I-485, I-131, I-765
    04/02/21 - Day 60 - Transfer to Nebraska
    06/29/21 - Day 147 - Fingerprints Taken
    10/01/21 - Day 242 - EAD/AP Combo Card in hand
    07/07/22 - Day 521 - Transfer to Missouri
    07/13/22 - Day 527 - RFE for new I-693
    08/03/22 - Day 548 - New I-693 sent
    08/22/22 - Day 567 - New Card is being produced!!!!

Comment

When it comes to creating a resume for the EB1C visa application, it's important to follow the guidelines provided by USCIS. There are many resources available online, such as sample resumes and templates, that can help guide you through the process. Just be sure to tailor your resume to your specific qualifications and experience. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Lanatory View Post
        When it comes to creating a resume for the EB1C visa application, it's important to follow the guidelines provided by USCIS. There are many resources available online, such as sample resumes and templates, that can help guide you through the process. Just be sure to tailor your resume to your specific qualifications and experience. Good luck!
        Good info, thanks! I agree that examples and templates can really ease the process. At least, you can understand how exactly your resume should look and what info to include. I was lucky to find a good seo executive resume sample that helped me write a good resume. Speaking about the guidelines provided by USCIS, there is an official site with much useful information. I found it helpful.
        Last edited by BNic; 06-15-2023, 03:53 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X