EB3 ROW final action date moved back to 1/1/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 ROW final action date moved back to 1/1/2017

Can someone let me know what it means by the final action date for EB3 rest of the world which is now moved back to 1/1/2017? I knew it was current. Is this the priority date? Why and what happened to this date?

Thanks in advance!

For February the dates were Current, for March the date is 01/01/2017, this means that if your PD is before 01/01/2017 you can get a GC if your PD is after that date, then there are no GCs available for you and you need to wait for the dates to advance again.

Your PD is the date the petition process started.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thanks Enub4.

The thing is my attorney has applied for perm certification and it may take 4 more months. Do you think the date might proceed forward significantly by that time? Has this happened before and how did the date move in the past?

Comment

October is the start of the new fiscal year, most dates move forward that month, but some don't move at all. I don't think the dates will move before that.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thank you for the details, Enub4.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X