Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to look for prediction for various category/country based date for filing I485?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to look for prediction for various category/country based date for filing I485?

I have a lot of friends with approved I140 under EB1/EB2/EB3 & awaiting their PD to become current so that they can file for their I485.

They are looking for an estimated date, when they will be able to file for I485, specially when their kids are about to turn 21.

Any recommendation, on best sites/forums with such prediction - considering current situation, where immigration visas are not getting issued outside USA?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Anyone? Or should I suggest Immihelp to create one page like that ????
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Visa bulletin prediction sites are useless, the best you can do is visit a site that gives the previous information as a list or graph. Even Charlie doesn't know the next visa bulletin dates, well, by now they should be working in August's bulletin.

For previous bulletin information I visit:
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
        Visa bulletin prediction sites are useless, the best you can do is visit a site that gives the previous information as a list or graph. Even Charlie doesn't know the next visa bulletin dates, well, by now they should be working in August's bulletin.

For previous bulletin information I visit:
        https://www.immihelp.com/visa-bulletin-movement/
        Thanks Enub4, this is helpful to some extend. I understand that the accuracy of those reports will be <20-30%.

However people are about to complete their tenure of stay (specially L1 visa) & thinking to move out of country for sometime, so that they can maintain their current visa status & re-enter into USA to file for their I485.

Comment

Bumping the thread, as to guess what will be the priority date on next & following month?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X