Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lucky for Not Getting Green Card

Guys--
    I was one of those lucky guys for not getting GC. You don't want to believe it ..Here you go
    I came to this country in 2000 and i had enough money to go for a 600000 thousand house as me my wife both were in IT in a small town. In 2005 we have given advance for a house but pulled back with the reason that GC was very slow. My friends who got GC bought the houses. . Today when i look at my friends who bought houses here as they had GC , Have to work permanantly to pay for the house..Poor guys lost all their savings and future savings for another decade..Permanatly send kids to third class schools as they can't move ..They never slept without crying on others who did not buys houses..i mean big houses ..Some times not getting what you want is a stroke of luck ..So guys don't worry ..India is not 2000 India and USA is not 2000 US ..In the last ten years US revenue is flat at Two Trillian and Indian Govt Revenue increased ten fold..No need to tell you about private industry...So no worries No GC No problem ...Have enough savings and that is the key ...Now no differance between India and USA in terms of luxeries..Still people argue about 1. Air Quality 2. Road Quality 3. Milk Quality ...But i gess that's OK..

Thanks

So what is your point.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X