Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB1 application pending - Change in new project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 application pending - Change in new project.

I am seeking some advise on EB1-C application and change in new project.

My organization is filing EB1-C petition and I have completed all the documentation and they are about file my application AOS-I485 & I-140. If there is an organizational need to take the responsibility of new program for a new customer without changing my location and job in upcoming months!. Please let me know is it advisable to take the new program?. I will be still playing the international manager role align with EB1-C requirement but for a different customer account. Please advise if there are any limitation which I cannot change my current roles & responsibility mentioned in EB1 till I get my GC ?.looking forward to hear the advise. Thanks in advance for your help and advise.

If the I-140 is still pending by then and if the title, duties, reports/manager, team, etc are changing then you'll have to file a new I-140. If you change job SOC code, that's a new I-140. If all of that is substantially remaining the same (>51%) and you can substantiate that, then I believe the original I-140 will be fine. I had to go through this process myself and had to do a new I-140 causing me 5 months of lost wait time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X