Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to L1-A to EB-1

Hi,

I was in USA between August 2006 to March 2007 ( never went back to USA again) on a valid H1B visa but I was unpaid at the time (no payroll) and I had my I 94 was valid till 2009, so my question is that will it affect ( H1 b violation of status which is no payroll) when I apply L1 A visa and subsequently EB-1 visa now ( I mean in Feb 2022) ?

please help me

Thanks

Originally posted by Sktuscon View Post
    Hi,

I was in USA between August 2006 to March 2007 ( never went back to USA again) on a valid H1B visa but I was unpaid at the time (no payroll) and I had my I 94 was valid till 2009, so my question is that will it affect ( H1 b violation of status which is no payroll) when I apply L1 A visa and subsequently EB-1 visa now ( I mean in Feb 2022) ?

please help me

Thanks
    Hi Member,
    You were working on H1B without payroll will always make impact you and your Employer too.. But, Since you are going to apply L1A after many years, Hopefully you will not require to provide any of the documentations except approval notice.
    But, Please reveal everything to the Immigration Attorney at the time of filing and get a opinion from them then move forward.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

What about EB1 -C, so when I apply for it then my H1 B issue (without payroll) is going to create problems for me ? If so then how can we handle it?

Does anyone faced problems like mine?

Please let me know,

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X