Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1A to Eb1C offshore managerial evidences.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A to Eb1C offshore managerial evidences.

I am currently on L1A visa and my company is planning to file for GC in eb1c.My max out is Dec 2022.i worked as a project manager before travelling to us for 1.5 years.my question is what kind of evidence of offshore managerial duties are expected /accepted while filing for i140? Is the affidavit by employer explaining the duties performed is enough or you need emails or system shots from employer for evidences to support the claim???thank you!

Hi Member,

my question is what kind of evidence of offshore managerial duties are expected /accepted while filing for i140? Is the affidavit by employer explaining the duties performed is enough or you need emails or system shots from employer for evidences to support the claim?
    Answer: The highest evidence is Experience letter from the concern company on their letter head. Or you can consider for other evidence such as detailed Employment letters from your manager or colleagues. I dont think, Emails or system shots will be used as an evidence of employment for filing I-140.

All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X