green card processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card processing

At the outset, this website has been very informative and accurate to all the queries posted. I am using this website as GOOGLE for any queries I have related to Immigration.

I need help in this regard: I am currently employed with this consulting firm (herein X) in NJ and my employer is willing to file my green card based on my experience (9 yrs). I have had a H1 transfer done to this company in October 2010 from another employer (FYI).

My question is : I am in the process of securing a job in a Fortune 1000 company (which my current employer X is aware of). Now, should I join this new company, will my green card application process initiated by X stay good even if I join a new company? can X still process my green card with me being in a new company?

I am filing the papers on Monday and any help in this regard before that is highly appreciated.

Best,
    Leone

Green card is for a future job.

Therefore, as long as you intend to your join your green card sponsor company after you get your green card and as long as they intend to hire you once you get the green card, it is fine.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X