Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Marriage Certificate

Hi,

I would like to apply for GC under Employers GC program, I am married and I understand marriage certificate is a must during the I-485 process.

We got married in India in dec 2009 and we don't have a marriage certificate. Is there a way I can get a marriage certificate in the US? My wife's name is there on my passport and same with her.

Please advise.

Originally posted by businessanalyst256 View Post
    Hi,

I would like to apply for GC under Employers GC program, I am married and I understand marriage certificate is a must during the I-485 process.

We got married in India in dec 2009 and we don't have a marriage certificate. Is there a way I can get a marriage certificate in the US? My wife's name is there on my passport and same with her.

Please advise.
    You are already married and especially your passports show it! You cannot get a document for a marriage you had done in another country here in US. You have to get your marriage license from India, and I believe it is possible! I have seen many people from other countries requesting their marriage licenses and divorces, birth certificates and others upon here for immigration process.Good luck.
    Last edited by freecontributor; 08-12-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X