Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

questions regd Green Card processing

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • questions regd Green Card processing

    Hello All,

    I have a bachelors degree - B.Tech with above 10 years of IT experience. My present employer is not doing my Green Card. And I am planning for doing a Green Card processing with other employer as a Future employee.

    Can someone answer this questions.

    1) Whats the eligibility for EB2 category for persons with Bachelors degree. Is it 10 years or 5 years of IT experience. What are the documents that needs to be submitted.
    2) For the IT experience, for the couple of companies I worked in India, I have joining letters and relieving letters. Is that sufficient or we need the experience letters also. As I have not taken the experience letters at that time.
    3) How to get the experience certificate from the present employer as I am still working with them. I have offer letter and regular payslips. Do we need to somehow get the experience certificate from the present employer for the Green card purposes or is there any other option.

    Can some one please answer this questions.


  • #2
    1. BS + 5.
    2. Those are enough to prove that you have worked. However, you may also need the experience letters for I-140.
    3. That is not necessary.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.