GC processing through the 2 company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC processing through the 2 company

I am a Sr Software developer, my employer started GC processing under EB3 which is going to take forever.

Can I file start green card processing with another company under EB2? I have Master’s degree and more than 12 years of experience.

I know it’s possible to file a second green card applications.. The problem is where to find another company that will file it for me? I don’t want to change an employer now but I will I will be Ok to start working for them once I get a GC.

Maybe I can talk to some bodyshops or probably immigration layers have some connections?

You can look at the database of the employers who have sponsored the green card in the past at http://www.immihelp.com/greencard-sponsors/

There is no guarantee that they will do it now, that too while you don't want to work for them now. Very low chances.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I have the similar situation, but i have got a company who is ready to process my GC on EB2, even though i don't work for them...but my question is will the GC process happen without any hindrance...

my questions are:

1. Will i have to work for the employer at some point of time during the GC process?

2. What if i never work for them, but still can they process the GC till i get the GREENCARD in my hand?

Reponse appreciated.

Thanks,
      Thiru

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X