Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Which category will i fall

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which category will i fall


    I have done my Bachelors degree in computers science in regular mode in india and done my Masters in Computers Science in Distance mode in india and also have 5.5 years of exp in software in india. Could you please let me know in which category will i fall for applying GreenCard
    Also can i apply the GC process from different employer instead of current employer.
    Last edited by gorkal715; 11-16-2011, 04:33 PM.

  • #2
    1. You can qualify for EB2 as long as your job requires it.
    2. Yes, that is possible as long as you will work for the employer that sponsored your green card right after you get your green card.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.