Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 to EB3

Hello All,

My employer almost going to apply for my green card . I have total 6 years of experience. With my current employer I have 3.5 years of exp. I am holding 4 years BE degree.

As current salary package and position I fall into EB3 category. but recently My employer agree on promoting my position (which satisfy the EB2 ) and salary package.

so in that case Can I apply under EB2 category ?

Please let me know what are the preparation documentation my employer has to prepare ?

What kind of query can be possible with this case?

Please your input are valuable for me.

Thanks a lot

No, as you don't have BS + 5 years of experience (or MS) before joining the current employer, you can not qualify for EB2.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I am RN with an application for EB-3 (Jan 2008)
      Never worked here in the US yet unfortunately-we got here via husbands Masters job.

I have 26 years experience as a RN in the UK and my educational equivalency states I have equivalent to a US Bachelors in Nursing.
      However , they only evaluated my original RN training and other nursing/research and teaching courses (at Bachelors and certificate level) not my nursing experience.

Since that evaluation in 2007 I studied a 6 month (400 study hours) advanced clinical assessment module in the UK that was at Masters level and also practiced as a lecturer practitioner in my speciality area.

Is it worth getting another evaluation done to see if I can qualify for EB-2?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X