Greencard thru EB1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greencard thru EB1

I am currently on L1A visa and need to start the process of green card. Some of my colleagues have got their green card in 45 days and maximum is 90 days. However one of the attorneys told me that it takes 8 months. What is truth here ? Also is there premium processing involved here ?

Green card process is by no means in terms of days, even if it is in EB1.

Look at the processing times at http://www.immihelp.com/processing-times/

You have to look for I-140 and I-485 and combine that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

eb1c lawyer in/around NYC for multinational exec

Can anyone recommend multinational exec eb-1 lawyer who has done the mulfinational filings day in and day out ?

Prefrbbly near nyc but other plces ok as well

Comment

Originally posted by Anupamsharma2011 View Post
        I am currently on L1A visa and need to start the process of green card. Some of my colleagues have got their green card in 45 days and maximum is 90 days. However one of the attorneys told me that it takes 8 months. What is truth here ? Also is there premium processing involved here ?
        Anupam, how long did your process takes? My lawyer is suggesting between 12-18 months..

Comment

Originally posted by Anupamsharma2011 View Post
          As a multinational manager, you are exempt from the PERM process. Since (at the time of writing) all EB-1C categories are "current", your company can file the I-140 (employment petition) and I-485 (adjustment of status) concurrently (at the same time). If they file with premium processing, that can take as little as 15 days. However, you will most likely be getting an RFE (request for evidence) due to the overwhelming workload at USCIS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X