Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise plzz..Can I change my current Employer

Hi all,

I have vey weird situation, hope you help me out.

I have approved I-140 (EB2) from my old employer with PD SEPT 2010. Now I changed my employer. My new employer (Client) just starting GC process under EB2.

My I-140 & H1b are still valid with my old employer (H1 valid till Aug 2012)

With fast moving PD in EB2, please suggest me what would be best option for me. I need to visit my home country around end of the year (need stamping when returning)

1. Join the old employer until I get GC? If yes, for how long my H1 should be valid with old emp?
    2. Just process the GC with new Emp. and hold on to old PD ?
    (old emp doesn't want to give i-140 approval notice. He asks me to join his company until I get GC. But the new emp thinks we can hold PD even without approval notice)

Please suggest me.

You need to first determine which company you are willing to work AFTER you get your greencard.

That is the company you should get your green card processed with.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Well, I'm in an impression that GC is high priority for now. Because I may have to visit my home by end of the year then I need stamping for my return.

What if I change employer after getting GC?

So just considering GC, what would be the best option? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X