Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I EB2 eligible

Hi,

I have a regular bachelor's degree (4 yrs) in Comp Sc from India.I had 2.5 yrs of exp before I joined company X in Feb 2006 in India.That company sent me to US on L1 in Aug 2009 (after 3.5 yrs of joining).I worked for that company in US till december 2011 and then shifted to another company on H1.Now if I join company X back then will it be considered 5 yrs of experience to qualify for EB2 filing.

From education point of view I assume I am ok.

Originally posted by kattu786 View Post
    Hi,

I have a regular bachelor's degree (4 yrs) in Comp Sc from India.I had 2.5 yrs of exp before I joined company X in Feb 2006 in India.That company sent me to US on L1 in Aug 2009 (after 3.5 yrs of joining).I worked for that company in US till december 2011 and then shifted to another company on H1.Now if I join company X back then will it be considered 5 yrs of experience to qualify for EB2 filing.

From education point of view I assume I am ok.
    Hi ,

Can anybody please reply.

Comment

I think you are good for EB2. However ask your attorney, what they think on this.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcoolbuddy View Post
        I think you are good for EB2. However ask your attorney, what they think on this.
        Hi Admin,

Can the experience working in the Indian subsidary of an American MNC can be considered if the same MNC is sponsporing GC in US ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X