EB3 to EB2 porting Premium I-140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 to EB2 porting Premium I-140

My new employer is starting the porting process for me. I enquired about doing premium processing of I-140 and got the following response from the attorney. My existing I-485 from EB-3 application has PD of Dec 2004.

I-140 processing runs concurrently with your 485 application. In most cases, it does not help with timing, because we are waiting on the Dept of Labor on the 485, and this usually takes 4 months
    Is this true? I have been told I would need to bear the additional 1000$ cost of premium processing, which I am fine with as long as it will help in getting the GC faster.

ANy help greatly appreciated.
    Thx
    KK

Originally posted by torrentblitzer View Post
    My new employer is starting the porting process for me. I enquired about doing premium processing of I-140 and got the following response from the attorney. My existing I-485 from EB-3 application has PD of Dec 2004.

Is this true? I have been told I would need to bear the additional 1000$ cost of premium processing, which I am fine with as long as it will help in getting the GC faster.

ANy help greatly appreciated.
    Thx
    KK
    Hope you have got your EB2 porting done successfully. Actually I am looking for the same procedure... Currently my employer sponsporing porting of EB3 to EB2.. I have requested premium processing with an agreement to pay fee. Can you let me know if you encounter any issues in USCIS procedure to process this kind of porting... Or the time line it took to complete...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X