Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB2 Education- Can any inexpensive course help me move from EB3 to EB2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 Education- Can any inexpensive course help me move from EB3 to EB2?

Hello All,

I am trying to get my GC processing in EB2 category and my employer says I am not eligible for EB2 because I have 3 year bachelors degree from India. I am trying to understand is there any correspondence or part time course which is inexpensive/ easy to complete alongwith work and can help me get to EB2 when I change my job. I am looking for some cheap course not expensive ones like masters degree from USA.

More details are given below:

1) Education: B.Com, Chartered Accountant, CISA
    2) 9 Years post qualification experience (full time paid) + 3 years CA training before qualification

Read about 3 year degree and I40 denials by googling. Unless you are able to complete a MS in US, it will be difficult to prove that a 3 year Indian degree is There are people that have done it but it is risky. BTW, no inexpensive crash course for overcoming this exists.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for quick reply

Comment

There are other concerns to just obtaining a Master's degree. The job has to require a Master's degree. Also the employer has to show that either the job they hired you for the first time required a Master's degree or that the new job for which they are filing the petition is substantially different from your first job with them. Not having a 4 year Bachelor's degree makes it even more difficult.
        You should consult an experienced attorney to better understand the options.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X