Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Letters For Green Card Processing

Hi,

My current company [company C] is willing to initiate my GC processing in EB3 category and asked me to provide all prior Work experience letters. Before joining this company I have work experience/bench time as following:

--> 1year exp as GA/Intern during my Master's.
    --> 1year on bench [recession time] immediately after M.S on OPT- I was with a consulting firm, Company A during this time, They even provided me documentation required for OPT extension but were not able to get me a JOB.
    --> 1Year,7 Months with Company B on H1 visa.

From the above I was NOT able to acquire experience letter from Company A as they said they will not be able to give one as I don't have pay stubs during this period. So I just gave my Master's GA/intern exp letter [1yr] & company B experience letter [1yr, 7mo] to my current employer company C for GC processing.

Now they say that they require at-least 2 years prior experience letters aligning/matching with the current job role/duties for which they said they can accept only experience letter from my company B[1yr,7mo] and cannot accept my Master's GA/intern exp as its not matching the current job role.
    So now there is a shortfall of 5months experience letter for them to proceed with my GC application and asked me to provide 5mo exp letter.

I am in a dilemma from where to get this 5mo experience letter & this is delaying my GC processing.
    Request someone from this forum to suggest me the options I have to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
    JSSR.

If you don't have enough job experience [that is the right kind] that they need, you don't have it. You can't make up that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X