Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 & I-130 Process Time

Hello everyone,

I filled partition for both of my parents (I'm a USC). My parents are here in the US.

Does someone know how long it take until they approve the I-485 & I-130 cases?

The I-765 already got approved, and they went to fingerprints two months ago
    The last update was on the I-485 case on Jan-2013: "This case is being processed at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location"

Thanks

Processing times vary all the time. Check http://www.immihelp.com/processing-times/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi...did you get approval? If yes how long? I am in same boat as you. I have filed for my dad's GA and he is here in US. I filed in Feb 2013. He already got 765 approved in April 2013. For 485.....I have same status as you have mentioned here<<"This case is being processed at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location">> . Please let me know if your parents got approval, any query....and total wait time.

Thanks

P Shah

Originally posted by user30669 View Post
      Hello everyone,

I filled partition for both of my parents (I'm a USC). My parents are here in the US.

Does someone know how long it take until they approve the I-485 & I-130 cases?

The I-765 already got approved, and they went to fingerprints two months ago
      The last update was on the I-485 case on Jan-2013: "This case is being processed at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location"

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X